- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Client Success Manager is a very unique role where you get to interact with different teams, create streamlined processes and most importantly own up the success of elmenus clients advising them with the best products that help them grow.
The role is integral to the sales team success ensuring that all sales efforts are utilized and leading to the rightful outcomes.
Your role will include:
- Leading the success of the clients' subscriptions on elmenus.
- Launching, tracking and reporting on clients’ subscriptions performance.
- Collaborating with various teams inside elmenus team to ensure the success of the clients' subscriptions.
- Delivering and strategically scheduling all clients' products based on the specified targeting.
- Ensuring clients' satisfaction through monitoring the clients' success metrics.
- Gathering feedback from the client on regular basis.
- Communicating monthly reports to clients highlighting their performance.
- Working with our restaurant consultants in business development proposals.
- Analyzing data about restaurants and suggesting different ways of tailoring and targeting their messages using different products at elmenus
About this Company
elmenus is a startup based in Egypt. We believe that every dining decision should be a social, visual and personalized experience to discover and order the food you will love. Currently over 2 Million dining decisions are being made on our platform every month and growing.
See all Careers and Jobs at elmenus.com