- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Purpose of Role:
- To maintain and follow up all required financial records for Brooke Egypt operations, including all Regions; maintain treasury processes; to work effectively within a small team to deliver an efficient and professional accounting service.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Keep computerized records of all financial transactions for Regions & HQ
- Entry of all the transactions to; manual books, computer using excel sheet and a computerized financial system.
- Analyse the expenditure and other TB items.
- Apply any financial corrections on all aspects of Brooke Egypt operations as needed.
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Filling of the documents for regions & HQ and keep it in a safety place
- Maintaining of all ledgers
- Carry out such other tasks as may reasonably be requested from time to time
About this Company
The Brooke Hospital for Animals, Egypt (BHA Egypt) is an equine welfare organisation dedicated to improving the lives of working horses, donkeys and mules.
See all Careers and Jobs at Brooke Hospital for Animals Egypt
The BHA began in Egypt in 1934 and our work has expanded to help working animals in poor urban and rural...