- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Purpose of Role:
- To maintain and follow up all required financial records for Brooke Egypt operations, including all Regions; maintain treasury processes; to work effectively within a small team to deliver an efficient and professional accounting service.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Keep computerized records of all financial transactions for Regions & HQ
- Entry of all the transactions to; manual books, computer using excel sheet and a computerized financial system.
- Analyse the expenditure and other TB items.
- Apply any financial corrections on all aspects of Brooke Egypt operations as needed.
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Filling of the documents for regions & HQ and keep it in a safety place
- Maintaining of all ledgers
- Carry out such other tasks as may reasonably be requested from time to time
About this Company
Brooke Hospital for Animals Egypt, is a non-profit organization, established in 1934 by the British lady “Dorothy Brooke”, relieves the suffering of working horses, donkeys and mules in need of care and attention and has a highly regarded reputation in this field.
See all Careers and Jobs at Brooke Hospital for Animals Egypt