- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Exciting dynamic professional job as a Psycho-social Coordinator for a community based program assisting refugees and asylum seekers.
- The Coordinator will supervise a team of 60 multicultural multilingual workers whose activities include:
- 24-7 crisis intervention
- Counseling and problem solving
- Case management
- Facilitation of community support and integration
The Coordinator will also have administrative responsibilities for reporting, program monitoring, staff supervision and more.
Skills and Experience are required including:
- Commitment and dedication to helping others
- Good communication skills
- Advanced related degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in psycho-social field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in program management
- Understanding of community based psycho-social programs
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Competitive salary is provided.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Speaking, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.