- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our client, a Real Estate Developer in Alexandria, is looking for a Financial Controller. Please note that this position will lead the accounting department in the firm and will be responsible for building the team going forward :
- Lead and manage all finance and accounting operations in line with company's internal policies as well as industry and market regulations.
- Assist the corporate finance department with the budget preparation and financial forecasts based on research and data reports.
- Manage all payments to suppliers and employees in accordance with approved budget, as well as advise on cost control.
- Manage company cash flow by regularly reviewing internal reports and tracking transactions as well as advising on means to enhance the cash flow management process.
- Oversee and review the client collection process in coordination with customer service and collection teams.
- Manage the implementation of an ERP system that includes financial reporting systems to ensure accurate, and compliant reporting for all financial transactions.
- Develop internal accounting policies and ensure that all transactions are compliant with policies.
- Lead a team of financial analysts and accountants to drive business and financial results as defined by senior management through delegating tasks, coaching and developing direct reports to be as competent as the business requires.
- Issuance of monthly management accounts as well as quarterly audited financial statements.
- Manage relationship with related external stakeholders (in particular banks, leasing companies, auditors and tax advisors).
- Manage tax filings and review all transactions are tax efficient.
About this Company
The company was founded in 1997 as Pauline D’Arcy HR & Recruitment Consulting being one of the first executive search firms in Egypt. After a 10 year period of growing renown for professional recruitment standards, the company joined AIMS International as Egypt’s local partner...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pauline D'Arcy Recruitment