We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3.
- Translates UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- He/She will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Give an accurate estimation about delivery time of the tasks assigned to him/her.
- Bootstrap and font-awesome
- Build well structured and easy to maintain website.
- Able to build from scratch UI components.
- Aware of cross-browsers compatibility issues and able to tune browser rendering performance.
- Build responsive website.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good knowledge of image processing tools especially photoshop is a plus.
- Good knowledge of ASP .NET MVC architecture is a big plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, TFS, ..etc. is a plus.
About this Company
joi is the MENA region's first full-service mobile platform for physical gifts. joi was born out of the belief that the world can be made a happier place, one gift at a time. With the best quality flowers and free same-day delivery, premium cakes and chocolates, balloons,...
See all Careers and Jobs at joi Gifts