- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
The incumbent of the position is responsible to identify; monitor and troubleshoot overall system administration operations in the Head Office and Branches, which may include servers, workstations, desktop systems, network Internet and other computer technology in addition to service management in addition DBA tasks as follow:
- Proficiency in installing, configuring, securing, troubleshooting, diagnosing & repairing DB2 databases.
- Deep understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware products and business applications based on Fusion Middleware stack
- Proficiency in performance tuning, data replication and encryption.
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans.
- Ensure that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures function correctly
- Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g database management and administration
- Write SQL scripts and stored procedures to support validate, clean, and deliver data deliverables to support contract requirements.
- Participate in the development of internal systems and products.
- Develop contract defined reports utilizing Crystal Reports.
About this Company
The Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM) is a member of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) which is a group of development agencies, institutions and programs established by His Highness the Aga Khan. The common goal of these agencies is to combat problems of social...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Micro Finance Foundation