- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As an IP Design Engineer focusing on IP Verification & Validation, you will be responsible for carrying out design validation for Intel next generation IP’s across the Intel FPGA IP product portfolios. The charter of IP verification & validation team is to verify and validate the IP for robust functionality from functional simulation, FPGA emulation prototyping, to complex system level environment.
- The verification and validation areas encompass IP’s for external memory interface protocols (eg. DRAM, SRAM) and high-speed transceiver protocols (eg. PCIe, Ethernet, Interlaken, JESD204B, UPI, Serial Lite, Rapid IO).
Your specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Create comprehensive verification and validation plan based on IP/FPGA architecture specifications and carry out all the IP validation tasks. The plan encompasses functional, system level and hardware verification and validation perspectives.
- Developing IP/subsystem/system level testbench, create tests, and necessary coverage goals based on specification to verify the implementation. Writing directed and random test cases, debugging failures, filing and closing bugs.
- Review verification and validation results against the coverage goals. Writing, analyzing and achieving coverage metrics.
- Work with cross-functional teams and prepare/support IP functional validation tests for IP bring-up on actual FPGA development kits.
- Build IP FPGA emulation prototypes, creating and establishing IP subsystem/solution validation coverage strategy and standardized framework, drive system test design implementation and overall IP system validation on HW, maximize FPGA hardware capability to bring substantial improvement to IP quality & usability for Intel FPGA IP product portfolios.
- Developing verification and validation tools and flows, as needed.
- Apply advanced techniques to achieve verification and validation with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market
- Provide practical, innovative solutions to complex problems
About this Company
Personal computing has entered a new era. Instead of relying on a single device, we are surrounded by multiple devices at home and work—laptops, a family computer, smartphones, tablets, TVs—they all help us stay connected and be more productive.
See all Careers and Jobs at Intel
At Intel, we see...