This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Drafting, reviewing, and revising a wide range of legal documents.
- Follow-up on the renewal of the annual contracts and maintaining a detailed calendar of renewal and expiration times.
- Produce retainer agreements, contact letters and various publications and handouts for clients.
- Assisting legal and human resources departments with projects as needed and conducting legal research.
- Perform all legal and personnel related errands to obtain signatures, approvals or paperwork from government offices and other local authorities.
- Proof read documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Perform various office tasks such as copying, answering the phone, organizing files, and and computer competence
- Draft and revise legal correspondence and/or warnings to employees
- Draft and revise Receipt of penalties’ memos and ensure its conformity with State and internal regulations.
- Attend and perform investigations as needed.
- Ensure the implementation of normal administrative penalties (absence without permission / delay / non-departure and keeping a hard copy of the records for each department)
- Create and maintain Employee Files’ including the collection of the required hiring documents.
- Follow-up on the renewal of the annual contracts; sending the forms and obtaining the required signatures.
- Bachelor degree in Law, English section preferable.
- Previous experience working in legal or personnel capacity.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent Arabic Language Skills.
- Good abilities in Reporting, Research, Legal Administration, Litigation, Client Relationships, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Client Confidentiality.
About this Company
MK AirMedia is one of Global Integration’s new brands; a full service marketing and advertising agency. We are the first aerial advertising agency in Egypt. Our first class services will advance businesses in more ways than one. Our dedicated team of experts will ensure that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Global Integration - MK AirMedia