- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Sales Manager is responsible for
- Creating sales revenue from new and existing customers and maximizing revenue generation within a specific key region. This includes accurately forecasting business and market needs, formulating and implementing sales strategy, and achieving sales targets, while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- In this position you will be responsible for sales methodology and managing the account throughout the sales process including account penetration, sales process planning, negotiation, and closing; working with marketing, sales support, and other key departments within the company.
- Identifying market size and focus
- Developing sales pipelines
- Penetrating new accounts
- Driving the sales process through the selling environment to close
About this Company
Mubasher International for Hotels, a Kuwaiti Shareholding Co was established in 2006 acquiring the business interests of erstwhile Mubasher Holidays which continues to be the brand/trade name. The company is owned and managed by a team of professionals having expertise in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mubasher Holidays Intl. Wholesaler