This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Create new opportunities, new forecasting with the new customers and existing customers.
- Open new deals and close old deals with new or existing customers.
- Provide the customers with new quotations and negotiate them with the customers.
- Maintain long term relationship servicing existing customer and build new relationships with new customers.
- Delivering Sales Presentations to high level executives.
- Follow up with the customers after the sales and service.
- Create sales order to provide them to the customers.
- Prepare all the tenders documents and follow up the deadlines of the tenders.
- Handle all the operation process inside the company end – to – end process.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling, face- to- face meetings and through webmail applications
- Solve the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply the manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Contact the product manager for obtaining appropriate prices.
- Follow up with the collection team and logistics team and for illustrating due date.
- Update all the active and maintain the details on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering – Mechanical is preferable
- Experience from 1-2 years as sales representatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software)
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
About this Company
Established back in 1996,INTERACT computer stores happens to be a pioneer in system integration and data communication applications and one of the strong Egyptian companies entering the IT business. INTERACT are innovators, designers and developers of cutting edge...
See all Careers and Jobs at Interact Technology Solutions