- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the overall activities of procurement & facility management.You will perform the below duties:
- Manage the full purchasing process which includes receiving requests, negotiating and building relationships with vendors, managing administrative support of requests, following up for approvals and payment of vendors.
- Establish sourcing requirement criteria and work with cross-functional groups to ensure all information is available.
- Negotiate terms and contract with vendor as well as establish performance criteria, price break and rebate specifics.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships.
- Ensure POs are being processed in a timely manner.
- Build and adjust processes for regular purchasing requests & put SLA.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants to solve any problem or reply on any comment related to facilities with a good quality
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections.
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
About this Company
Fetchr helps local merchants and global brands build, launch and grow profitable eCommerce businesses with an easy to use proprietary shipping and logistics solution. With our app and a simple tap, we can locate your exact location allowing us to deliver packages to your phone...
See all Careers and Jobs at fetchr