This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Oversee the security of the park and ensure gates are screened and appropriate luggage search is done to ensure security of park.
- Supervise the security staff on site to ensure adequate coverage of all areas
- Oversee customer safety and security to ensure customer satisfaction
- Whilst ensuring personal safety, utilize park's right of admission to challenge persons who are abusive, children unaccompanied or those contravening our license and to take decisive action to ban aggressive and abusive customers from premises
- Assume responsibility for calling in and liaising with the police and other emergency services on behalf of the park General Manager when needed.
- Take reasonable care for health and safety of all personnel and assets that may be affected by leading the Health and Safety Committee in the park.
- Oversee the use of protective equipment provided and follow safety instructions given
- Cooperate with other staff members and the company in the operation of the Health and Safety Policy
- Report any danger, defect, accident or near miss to the Park Manager
- Follow procedures of fire, first aid, hazardous substances, security and the use of equipment
- B.A of a military or law discipline
- 10 – 15 years of practical experience in the security field
- High sense of Integrity & Trust
- Strong Leadership, problem solving & Decision Making Skills.
- Age Not Exceed 48 year.
Aga Khan Cultural services- Egypt (AKCS-E)
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Speaking, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
The Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) is a group of development agencies with mandates that include the environment, health, education, architecture, culture, microfinance, rural development, disaster reduction, the promotion of private-sector enterprise and the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aga Khan Cultural services- Egypt (AKCS-E)