- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Marketing Account Executive - Advertising to work within advertising or multi-service agencies, acting as a link between clients and the agency.
- They are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
- They must understand their clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment. Advertising account executives usually report to an account manager.
Advertising account executives contribute to and develop advertising campaigns.Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Undertaking administration tasks.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
About this Company
Liquid Advertising is a full service advertising agency, founded in 2006. We have been achieving success in building up network of contacts with the largest corporations in the country, and our main target is to assure that we are offering the BEST OF THE BEST.
See all Careers and Jobs at Liquid Advertising