- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 5+ Years of experience in the IT field
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- UML is a must, background in MS Visio or any similar tools is a plus
- Digital education/e-learning systems background is preferable
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Teamwork-focused/collaborative work style
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work successfully on large projects
- Problem-solving skills demonstrable by results in past positions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to have an influence over all levels of the organization
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...