- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We are a rising startup IT company based in Alexandria, Egypt. We are specialized in offshore software development, outsourcing and software services.
- We have a good track record in ECM and ACM implementations using IBM products. We are urgently looking for Java Developer preferably with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Main Responsibilities and duties:
- Will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/Internet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development vs. purchasing alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems and document management systems (Mostly IBM FileNet).
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new Internet/Internet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
About this Company
We are a startup IT company based in Alexandria, Egypt. We are specialized in software development and software services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabayon Information Technology