- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Bonus every three months
About the Job
Key Accountabilities required and in a timely manner:
- Working with Marketing Department, provides essential reporting support for marketing automation,and campaigns performance monitoring.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams, monitors the assigned sales
- Organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data, Works closely with sales
- Management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Collection and Document Control:and every contract terms and conditions.
- Communication and Follow up
- Responsible for making an efficient contact channel with technical department following up on requested quotations.
- Responsible for follow up, escalations and correction of any deviation and or delay regarding SLA agreements.
- Reporting and BD Intelligence
- Assists BD management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies, Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for keeping a clean and organized documents reference for all BD transactions.
- Responsible for sending email reminders and initiating phone calls for clients with reference to each reporting tools).
About this Company
IRSC (Integrated Renewable & Sustainable Communities) is a leading company specialized in building integrated renewable energy systems & sustainable economic and environmental development since 2011.
See all Careers and Jobs at IRSC
We make clean energy accessible to industries, businesses,...