- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
14,000 to 16,000 EGP per month
About the Job
We are looking for a user-experience Director who can conceive and be conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes, set the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.