This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manages a client portfolio such that all client needs are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Ensures completion of each assignment to a high quality standard, within budget and on or before deadlines, while controlling the progress of other assignments.
Leadership / Management
- Manages the preparation of the engagement plan and ensures appropriate resources are assigned.
- Sets performance standards and objectives for the engagement.
- Acts as “work engine” behind the team; trustworthy and fully dependable.
- Balances the requirements of clients, staff and the Firm.
- Identifies and proposes solutions to resource problems.
- Obtains client feedback on engagement performance and takes appropriate action and ensures Clients are fully satisfied.
- Understands client needs across all Member Firm service lines and coordinates an appropriate response.
- Work effectively as a member of highly qualified professionals, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Collaborate with a team of VAT professionals to combine diverse cross-border transaction experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with management teams and assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within the VAT practice, Indirect Tax and across other service lines
- Involves specialists in the engagement, where appropriate.
- Identifies problem areas and consults as appropriate on complex issues.
- Strong hands on VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax jobs
- Generates new Sales as per the KPIs
- Generates cross sales by promoting firm’s other service lines
- Optimizes profitability on each client through engagement efficiencies and value pricing.
- Implements fee billing and collection schedules that minimize WIP and debtors.
- Proactively addresses issues regarding billing and collection.
- Identifies and researches suitable targets and develops targeting plan.
- Works with Partner in contacting targets and making target presentations.
- Chargeability/Billing/Collections as per the KPIs
- Mentors and supports all levels of staff to be motivated and improve performance.
- Contributes to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training VAT professionals
- Strives for retention of high performers in the team
- Promotes teamwork atmosphere
- Monitors and supports the high performers in the team
- Completes evaluations on time and gives quality inputs to the team on performance
- Supervises, coaches and mentors staff
- Transfers technical and professional knowledge to others through formal and on-the-job training
- Understands and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Acquires project work; makes crucial contributions in client relationships
- Acts as “work engine” behind the team; trustworthy and fully dependable
- Demonstrates a positive, confident and decisive attitude in communicating with staff, clients and Partners.
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations to clients, Partners and staff on business issues.
- Establishes and agrees high quality performance objectives and deliverables with subordinates which assist them in developing in line with both personal and Member Firm goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Actuarial Science or Business or Financial Management, with strong academic credentials.
- Masters of Tax, JD (Juris Doctorate) or LLM (Master of Laws) are highly preferable.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Arabic language is highly desirable
- A minimum of 12 years Tax experience.
- Strong experience in VAT/GST/Customs/Sales Tax Jobs for at least 5 years.
- Demonstrates good problem solving skills in dealing with conflicts with clients and staff.
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment