- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a video production specialist, you will manage video projects end-to-end along with the art and brand teams. This includes developing initial brief, storyboards, filming, production coordination and post-production work (editing/cutting) for all video projects. You will serve as the photographer/videographer who captures, edits, and produces photos and videos for both internal and external purposes.
- Capture studio-quality videos both on location and in the office as projects dictate.
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of product videos, hiring videos, and/or case study videos.
- Lead all technical setup for shoots, including lighting, angle, placement and type of microphone, and positioning of individuals on camera (if appropriate).
- Collaborate regularly with marketing teammates, and senior management.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form.
- Together with art and brand marketing teams, developing initial brief, storyboards, filming, production coordination and post-production work (editing/cutting).
- Help in designing and producing
- Integrating video, audio, graphics and animation across multiple digital channels
About this Company
Wuzzuf.net is created and managed by BasharSoft, a technology firm founded in 2009 and one of very few companies in the MENA region specialized in developing Innovative Online Recruitment Solutions for top enterprises and organizations.
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF
Since May 2012, we successfully...