This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan, develop, and implement strategy for the HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policies/practices, on boarding and orientation, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development, performance management, etc)
- Develop the HR department’s budget, manage & control its expenditures.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Execute the behavioral interviews for staff as per selection criteria and company competency framework.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Develop standard operating procedures for all HR processes, benefits and regulations & ensures the group compliance & implementation.
- Execute the payroll system, and work on developing its system to be more informative and helps in taking strategic decisions
- Develop a complete staff performance management system and ensure the undertaking of performance evaluation sessions for all employees, reviews all evaluations
- Bargain for best privileges with agreed bank for payroll and medical insurance entities to ensure maximum benefits for staff.
- Responsible for gathers the Training needs and formulating action training plan.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Provide Top Management with all the necessary data, reports and statistics (Recruitment, turnover, retention, TNA, manpower & manning guide) relating to HR issues to assist their decision making process.
- Ensure department/team compliance to Quality Management Systems and actively contribute to relevant continuous improvement programs.
- Execute the hiring and performance evaluations of her subordinates.
- Manage Domiatec Activity plan to make sure that it is motivational and rewarding.
- Manage and monitor the on-the-job training of her team and accordingly prepare department training-needs.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Rationalize costs and expenses within approved budgets
- Responsible for his staff disciplining & coaching
- Submit monthly reports about the department’s performance to the direct manager.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality at all times regarding the entire department and the company related information.
- Bachelor Degree from any Discipline, English section is a must
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience, with at least 3 years in a similar position
- HR Post Graduate Studies is a must, while MBA is preferable
- Fluency in English language.
- Presentable, objective, and motivating character
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines competently
About this Company
Established in 1973, Domiatec has been at the forefront of the agricultural scene in Egypt for over 40 years. Since its inception, the company has carried the vision and values of its founder – Eng. Mohamed El Domiaty – whose quality focus and attention to details have served...
See all Careers and Jobs at Domiatec Holding