- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Demonstrates a full understanding of the Member Firm’s audit approach and uses to plan and perform an effective and efficient audit.
- Prepares plans and budgets for assignments for Manager’s review.
- Completes assignments in accordance with approved plans and budgets and on or before deadlines.
- Identifies problem areas and consults with Manager and Partner as appropriate on complex issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Identifies and responds to accounting, auditing and reporting issues.
- Writes a clear and concise summary of significant accounting auditing and reporting matters.
- Drafts commercially aware and practical management letters for review by Manager and Partner.
- Identifies potential cost and/or time overruns and agrees solutions with Manager.
- Develops professional relationships with client personnel to facilitate completion of the work.
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – pro-actively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.
- Identifies and refers ethical, independence and conflict issues to supervisors.
- Supervise the execution of complex parts of audit engagements.
- Delivers high quality service to the client and is responsive to client needs.
- Assists Partners and Managers in sales and marketing activities.
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment