- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Commissions & Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- In this role, you will be responsible for selling company products and maintaining relationships with existing named accounts across Egypt.
- Building up your specialized knowledge in breadth and depth, as well as your sales experience in the company fields above will be necessary to execute the job.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships.
- Penetrating competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
- Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive sales.
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining our existing customer portfolio.
- Annual and quarterly achievement of multiple sales and revenue targets.
- Development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business need in all Governorates across Egypt.
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Science or Veterinary.
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to energize, develops, and builds rapport at all levels within the company.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions.
- Demonstrated selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, closing and growing a sales territory.
- Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment.
- Ability of interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Strong English written and verbal communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and market place trends.
- This job is open only for Cairo, Giza, Qalyubia, 6th of October, New Cairo and Helwan residents.