This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Demonstrates a full understanding of the Member Firm’s audit approach and uses to plan and perform an effective and efficient audit.
- Prepares plans and budgets for assignments for Manager’s review.
- Identifies problem areas and consults as appropriate with Manager and Partner on complex issues
- Identifies potential technical issues and discusses with technical department, where appropriate, before documenting issue and proposed solution for Partner’s attention.
- Drafts management letters in conjunction with Manager and Partner that provide practical and commercial business advice.
- Understands relevant independence rules and their applicability to the Member Firm’s business relationships, non-audit services and fee arrangements with assurance clients.
- Assist in the preparation for an Audit Quality Review (Peer Review)
- Assist in completion of independence procedures as applicable for your specific client situation.
- Prepares plans and budgets for assignments for review.
- Completes multiple concurrent assignments in accordance with approved plans and budgets and on or before deadlines.
- Identifies potential cost and/or time overruns and agrees solutions with Manager or Partner.
- Keep proper control on utilization of respective team members.
- Develops professional relationships with client personnel to facilitate completion of the work.
- Completes multiple concurrent assignments in accordance with the Member Firm’s policies and procedures and within budget.
- Delegates tasks effectively and mentors junior staff to improve performance.
- Evaluates the performance of junior staff on specific assignments and provides assignment based feedback.
- Identifies key performance and personnel issues and suggests solutions to Manager and/or Partner.
- Contributes to meetings and is able to make effective presentations.
- Delivers high quality service to the client and is responsive to client needs.
- Applies knowledge of the client and the Member Firm’s services to identify sales opportunities.
- Assists Partners and Managers in sales and marketing activities.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting.
- One of the relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CA, ACCA) must.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant Audit experience is required.
- Capable team leader; can structure and handle even complex work subjects; fully accepted by the client as senior professional
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment