This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Advertising or a related field such as /Marketing/ Business Administration.
- Certified diploma in Sales & Marketing, Advertising/ Communications/ Business Administration are helpful.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak and listen, as well as clearly express your ideas.
- In-depth knowledge of the unique dynamics of the marketplace, relevant advertiser segments, industry challenges, etc.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals as determined by management.
- Must be proficient in identifying and establishing prospect lists
- Must be able to generate new and imaginative ideas.
- Ability to deal professionally with a range of people in different roles with different mindsets and cultures.
- Strong PR and presentation skills especially in the e-communication environment.
- Excellent communication skills in all environments: email, phone and face to face.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in E-Advertising/ Sales Development.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and focus on details.
- Problem solver and creative thinker able to develop solutions based on customer demands.
- Ability to make swift decisions, work through stressful situations and solve problems quickly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an advanced knowledge of Excel.
About this Company
MK AirMedia is one of Global Integration’s new brands; a full service marketing and advertising agency. We are the first aerial advertising agency in Egypt. Our first class services will advance businesses in more ways than one. Our dedicated team of experts will ensure that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Global Integration - MK AirMedia