Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- 3-5 Years in Software Development and coding
- Excellent knowledge of web development
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools (MS SQL Server is a must)
- Excellent knowledge of Dot Net (ASP.NET, MVC, C#)
- Proficient in .NET framework, C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient in web development
- Excellent knowledge in front end web tools and frameworks; Jquiry, bootstrap, kendo, angular…
- Proficient in Web frameworks: ASP.NET MVC 1-6, ASP.NET Web Api, ASP.NET
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Excellent level with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Proficient in Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Good understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good Familiarity with continuous integration
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Writing, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
MILLENSYS is dedicated to provide a state of the art solutions for the healthcare , industrial and business IT sectors, integrating multiple systems that help multiple organizations, business owners and health care professionals to run their daily business in a fast, safe and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Millensys