- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Conduct functional and performance testing.
- Report issues found during the test life cycle.
- Create test cases which verify client requirements.
- Automate the test life cycle using state-of-the-art tools.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design Test Scenarios.
- Conduct testing, analyze results then submit observations to the development team as issue report.
- Interact with the clients to better understand product requirements or in case current design requires any kind of modifications.
- Create test-product documentation
- Experience with web and mobile testing -Games are bonus-
- Preferably has software development background.
- Knowledge of the system and Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to assess and comprehend system and functional requirements
- Ability to create and update test cases
- Certified at least (ISTQB – Foundation), Agile Extension is highly recommended.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in Arabic and English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to details.
- The ability to work in a team and individually.
- Can work in an Agile environment (Comfortable with SCRUM and Kanban).
- Self-organized and highly motivated.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of an automation test tools (Selenium RC, Appium, Esspresso..etc.)
- Knowledge of performance testing tools.
- BA or BS degree in Information Systems or another computer-related field.
About this Company
Rwazen Group is an industry-leading Development and Design Agency in MENA.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rwazen Group
We are on fast track within the Web, SMS and Mobile industry, we are seeking highly skilled talents to get even further.
Rwazen Group has a work environment that promotes...