- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by analyzing sales forecasts.
- Participates in setting annual marketing department plans.
- Designs and executes marketing strategy for each category.
- Designs and develops new products communication strategies to serve consumer needs.
- Handles UCMENA new products launch campaign in the Egyptian Market (TVC copies, POSM, On-ground Activation)
- Develop & implement marketing support activities (ATL & BTL) which will boost sales & ensure the achievement of previously set KPI’s.
- Handles all types of research analysis, quantitative & retail audit analysis.
- Work closely with trade marketing team to activate the brand in-store to anchor leadership.
- Build a revised category plan according to findings from market visits & research.
- Develop & maintain relationship with key partners to ensure benefits of association.
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm