- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Housing Allowance & Transportation Allowance
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles all UCMENA Trading financial, transactions and reports.
- Review all UCMENA taxes. Ex: sales and salaries tax, and ensures that all taxes amount are paid on time to avoid any penalties.
- Issues final declaration for all dues and payments from tax authorities.
- Controls all general ledger accounts subject to tax inspection.
- Prepares monthly sales tax return and tax manuals.
- Plans for tax inspections by preparing and providing appropriate analysis and documentations.
- Follow up tax disputes until resolving to avoid any tax liabilities.
- Prepares corporate tax return and deferred tax.
- Responsible for providing suppliers with UCMENA tax certificate.
- Ensures that the monthly payments of tax authorities (Salary – Stamp – VAT) are paid on time on a monthly basis.
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm