- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Content Writer is responsible for collaborating with the webkeyz staff as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email and other digital properties.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with an SEO background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brand.
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Re-purpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- Search engine registrations and directory registrations
- Follow up on Google analytics and site statistics
- Calculate ROI and prepare monthly Internet marketing campaign reports
- Execute on all marketing activities developed internally or outsourced from different agencies
- Provide social media monitoring and management services
- Follow up and implement email marketing, website analysis and online advertising programs
- Assist in formalizing company Internet marketing standards and procedures
- Lead generation activities through LinkedIn and different industry directories
- Provide help in presentations creation
- Archive all marketing activities and material along with pictures and videos creating a media library
About this Company
We are a fast growing Product & UX Design agency, located in Cairo/Egypt & Redwood City/CA/USA. Established in 2010, we have more than 60 clients (Egypt, USA, UK), and delivered over than 80 projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Webkeyz
We help software houses build beautiful, interesting and easy...