Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Proven working experience in product management
- A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is ideal but not required
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of lovable products from ideation to launch.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through low fidelity wire frames
- Experience in A/B testing tools
- Experience in web & mobile analytics and in using tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel or Flurry..etc
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
About this Company
Integrated Development is a global IT service provider with skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands and growing companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Development