- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Your role is to develop products for financial technology solutions by studying operations; designing, developing and deploying these solutions; support. You'll take part in leading a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing websites.
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent programming skills.
- Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast paced environment.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop software solutions by studying systems flow and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques; reading professional publications.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.