- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Quarter Bonus
About the Job
- Medical representatives are the key point of contact between pharmaceutical and medical companies and healthcare professionals, Excellent sales skills are a key requirement for medical representatives.
- Medical representative's job is to promote and sell their company's products, whether that's pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Undertaking relevant research
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents
- Promotional prospects are excellent – progression can be into senior sales/managerial roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or purchasing.
About this Company
Splendid is a representative office for pharmaceutical multinational companies in the Middle East acting as their Regional Offices, taking the responsibilities of all sales & marketing activities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Splendid Pharma
In 2009, Dr. Gamal El-Sheikh launched this modern...