- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Health Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- The overall responsibility is to prepare all the accountancy for the Egypt Mission following ACF Procedures, appropriate cash and bank management, to ensure the reception of all supporting documents of the transactions and corresponding standardized archiving of these documentation.
- Additionally, the position covers Payroll management and Tax & Laws follow-up.
Objective 1: To ensure the appropriate cash and bank management of Cairo office and liaison with other Field/Base offices
Cash and bank management:
- Manage the cashbox in a secure way
- Give professional advances to all departments following ACF internal procedures
- Make payments, checking the invoices conformity with internal standards and the presence of the required supporting documents.
- Carry out cash counts and bank reconciliations
- Supervise and control the treasury of the mission as per the Treasury Policy
Objective 2: To ensure the appropriate recording of all transactions in the accountancy and archiving of all supporting documents
- Record all transactions in the books ensuring the accuracy of all information in line with ACF Procedures (descriptions, third party codes, accounting codes, etc.)
- Prepare accruals / prepayments and follow up suspense accounts (pending transactions, advance settlements)
- Review partner’s books
- Calculate exchange rate
- Check supporting documents and notify relevant person in case of any missing document.
- Close the monthly accountancy
- Support in the preparation of audits
- Support in ensuring the proper application and adherence to donor rules and regulations
- Keep all accounting supporting documents organized and secured at all time as per the Archiving Policy
Objective 3: To ensure the respect and correct application of Egyptian tax rules and regulation
- Ensure compliance with ACF and Egyptian laws and government requirements (VAT, Income Tax, Social security, Withholding Tax, Labour Law, etc.)
- Support for the liaison with Local authorities
- Keep all archives related to taxes organized and secured at all time
Desirable specific/ technical Knowledge:
- Accountancy and administrative procedures
Previous experience needed:
- Previous working experience in any of the fields mentioned above: cash and bank books, salary sheets, human resources records, treasury, proof of expenditures, archive
- Knowledge of Egyptian labour law
- High team work collaboration
- Experience in working with and coordinating with international and national Civil Society, Government Institutions and other stakeholders
- Accurate record keeper
- Communication ability
- Punctuality and availability
- Self-Management ability and organizational skills
Computer Skills :
Excel, Word, email and Internet. SAGA a +
Action Against Hunger
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
See all Careers and Jobs at Action Against Hunger
We believe our business is about time:...