- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales function & Department & carry our cross departmental coordination.
1.Manage Sales Cycles
- Set-up, coordinate & track the Sales process & Cycle within various
departments including, the buying team, the supply chain & the
finance team from point of PO receipt to customer delivery.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Ensuring Sales Cycle and timelines are achieved by foreseeing &
eliminating any problems that may arise are resolved so as to avoid
- Document Sales Process in the system.
- Catalog Products & Client pricing in system.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important
documents and communicating relevant information
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Maintain confidential product related costs & brand price List.
- Monitor Delivery Tracker & Cycle and prepare Daily, Weekly &
Monthly reports as assigned.
- Highlight and report on Sales process and adherence to timelines
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and