- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
To provide Financial Management support for Action Against Hunger- ACF sub-grantees through tracking expenditures against approved budgets and advise Partners and ensure compliance with donor and ACF rules and regulations.
Goal 1: Financial Management Support for Sub. Grantees
- Conduct pre-award assessment of potential sub-grantees. Together with the Project managers, identify areas where there is need to build the capacity of sub-grantees. Coordinate development of Capacity Building plan for each new sub-grantee
- Conduct site visits to partners to provide technical assistance in financial management and compliance
- Support Sub.Grantees during recruitment and selection process for finance team
- Conduct Kick-off meeting for Sub. Grantees to discuss Sub. Grant Agreements terms and conditions, provide guidance on donor’s regulations and financial reporting.
Goal 2: Sub. Grantees Budget Preparations and Budget Tracking
- Provide technical assistance for sub grantees and answer their questions related to budget preparations
- Review Sub. grantees budgets for prospective programs in close consultation with Program Managers
- Ensure up to date and accurate records of financial status of all partners including budget spending trends, resource balances and be able to respond promptly in the event of urgent information requests
- Manage funds tracking and disbursement for grantees, including review of funds requests
- Follow up with program managers regarding subgrantees spending plans
Goal 3: Sub. Grantees Monitoring
Goal 4: Support other activities
- Assist in drafting the sub-grant agreements between Action Against Hunger- ACF and partners
- Work with Admin / HR Officer on Sub. Grantees files archiving
- Work with finance team to post partner’s expenditures on SAGA (accounting software)
- Conduct Closeout processes for partners
- Finance and Accounting
- Working with partners and Local NGOs
Education : Finance or Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree
Previous experience: 2 Years in similar position or finance field Strong organizational and planning skills Multitasking communication skills Compulsory knowledge of Windows, word, excel, power point, use of email and Internet tools
Action Against Hunger
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Comprehension, English Writing, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
See all Careers and Jobs at Action Against Hunger
We believe our business is about time:...