- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Health Insurance
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for the financial, administrative and human resources management of the Country Office, optimizing the means and resources available, watching over the financial equilibrium of the office and assuring the compliance with the policy and regulations established by Action against Hunger, donors and local legislation.
Objective 1: Mission Financial Management
- Monitor the preparation and update of the annual project budgets
- Ensure the budget management coordination of the Mission.
- Validate Proposals, Interim and Final Reports, MoUs with Local Partners and any other suppliers’ contracts.
- Produce and circulate monthly budget follow-ups in line with the activities workplan and the procurement planning to the coordination team, Program Managers and administrative teams.
- Ensure the full involvement of all departments.
- Follow up and analysis of all Mission’s financial risks, including those related to the HR policy.
- Follow-up and control the structure costs of the mission.
- Supervise the control on local partner expenditure (based on their contracts / budgets) in coordination with relevant managers.
- Monitor the correct follow up of co-funding at coordination level and in the Mission Admin team.
- Ensure a preliminary audit (report, invoices, contracts, risk tables and folder/s presentation), before a donor contract will be audited (whether in field or HQ).
- Directly supervise audits on donor contracts carried out in the field.
- Prepare and archive financial reports (interim and final) according to donor formats.
- To follow up on national tax regulations, and relevant audit and financial reports as requested by the authorities.
- Follow-up of payments for donor contracts signed and/or paid in the field (in collaboration with HQ).
Objective 2: Mission Treasury and Accountancy Supervision
- Supervise and control the Treasury of the Mission and follow up all related transactions.
- Optimize the mission’s treasury management through the supervision of bank accounts and exchange rate impact analysis
- Validate Mission expenses forecast on a monthly basis and ensure it is sent to HQ.
- Control the expense approval channels and thresholds to ensure transparency and control.
- Supervise the registration of all accounting and extra-accounting movements (expatriate, depreciation, class 4 registration) according to ACF Rules, donor’s regulations and projects monitoring checklist
Objective 3: Mission Administrative Supervision
- Follow up application and fulfillment
About this Company
Helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
See all Careers and Jobs at Action Against Hunger
We believe our business is about time:...