- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Bonus, Social & Medical Insurance
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Primary purpose/objective of the job
- Prepare quotations/ submittals and providing technical support and guidance on pumps and valves installation throughout his territory/segments.
- Prepare quotations and answer customers/sales engineers technical and commercial inquiries.
- Provide technical support and guidance to customers/sales engineers on orders, quotations, installation and troubleshooting.
- Prepare technical submittals and follow up with sales engineer till getting consultant/customer approval.
- Communicate with manufacturers and local suppliers to arrange for quotations, negotiation, order processing and technical support.
- Cooperate with sales engineers to prepare quotations follow up reports.
- Provide reports regarding order pipe line progress and follow up.
- Prepare reports on manufacturers and local suppliers payment.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Assist as required in pump/valves commissioning/Start up, installation and trouble-shooting.
- Organize and analyze workload distribution to achieve sales target of each brand within the division.
- Ensure design and system selection are compatible with customer requirements and international standards, on the mean time achieving reasonable selling price with profit comply with company requirements.
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) from a recognized university.
- 3-5 Years working in centrifugal pumps/valves sales/application.
- Preferable; familiar with pump selection software, different pump types and applications.
- As well as NFPA20/UL/FM & API basic knowledge.
- Should be computer literate.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Familiar with different types of pumps/valves and selection software.
- Capable to calculate system losses and flow requirements.
- Can provide technical assistance during installation.
- Good command of English.