- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Bonus, Social & Medical Insurance
About the Job
Primary purpose/objective of the job
- Responsible for carrying out accurate repairs in timely manner, and diagnose/rectify problems on all types of units within his scope, as well as handling after sales service activities.
- Centrifugal Pumps commissioning, start up and final handing over to customers.
- Pumps troubleshooting, maintenance and repair jobs.
- Writing and keeping records of service/site visit report of each job.
- Investigate and analysis of warranty claims, and submit reports to act accordingly with customer/manufacturer.
- Maintain good customer contact and business relations.
- Evaluate parts for replacement/reusability.
- Work overtime when required.
- Handle pumps installation supervision when required.
- Travel to job site wherever required.
- Keep best and safe utilization of company tools.
- Keep and maintain field service vehicle in a clean and presentable condition.
- It is expected that, the service engineer will meet the customers high expectations of fast response and high quality service to keep continuous business relationship and maintain our customers loyalty.