- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for :
- Contributing in designing of the services and components.
- Implementing of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Executing the full software development life-cycle.
- Writing clean, reusable, testable, and maintainable code.
- Managing and contributing to the company’s infrastructure.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in software development.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and working on a product of massive scale and impact.
- Skilled in data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good understanding of frameworks such as Django, Play, Spring, .Net, laravel, Flask or express etc..
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Skilled in integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
About this Company
Integrated Development is a global IT service provider with skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands and growing companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Development