- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for :
- Communicating with requesters to ensure understanding of open vacancies.
- Identify appropriate channels for different vacancies and post them accordingly.
- Source and Screen cvs based on position requirements.
- Administer selection tests and conduct HR interviews for shortlisted candidates by hiring managers.
- Prepare job offers and send them to selected candidates after consulting with hiring managers and HR Director.
- Maintain updated recruitment records o Report the Talent Acquisition activities monthly to the HR Director.
- Ensure all new comers attend orientation sessions and relevant role based training.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Post graduate studies are preferable.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the recruitment function.
- Experience in mass hiring in dynamic industries or recruitment agencies is a must.
- Near Native/Fluent English.
- Presentably & excellent communication skills.
About this Company
Integrated Development is a global IT service provider with skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands and growing companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Development