- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Marketing Assistant supports the work of marketing managers on events directed
- Maximizing company profits through creating successful marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for implementing marketing campaigns for events
- Responsible for email campaigns for the events
- Monitor events' performance, cost, & market penetration
- Manage partnerships with Media and Associations.
- Work with the design team to develop printed material and adverts.
- Manage the organizations' databases and CRM systems.
- Manage all social media channels and develop an editorial calendar and prepare media content to increase customer engagement.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Maarefah Management
Maarefah Management is a world-class events, training and association management company that works closely with government institutions, industry bodies and professional associations to help individual’s career development in order to grow and sustain...