This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for manpower forecast & recruitment needs.
- Responsible for HR manpower researches & Statistics.
- Improve the recruitment channels including headhunting if needed.
- Handling hiring requests and submitting them to the different recruitment channels.
- Assess and improve all the company recruitment channels
- Screening and filtering received CVs.
- Conducting Competency-Based interviews.
- Developing and maintaining CVs databases.
- Maintaining and developing recruitment filing system.
- Presenting the company in employment fairs.
- Generating a monthly Headcount report to the Management.
- Maintain employee files, documentations and maintain employees’ records & attendance.
- Responsible for employees’ monthly payroll and any related transactions.
- Working on the requirements and updates of the HR software.
- Search the market, implement and update the employee benefits
- Proven experience in HR field.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Must and be able to manage filing/database system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills is a MUST (MS Office).
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and Arabic.
- BSc/BA in business administration or any relevant field; certification in HR will be an asset.
About this Company
El-Shahawy Group had its beginnings in 1976 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo. These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as Galalah, and the company’s success in Ein a began with the groundbreaking...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-shahawi Group