- A minimum of eight years in product development; candidates with experience in the textile market will be advantaged.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Process orientation; demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development;
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results.
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
- Energy and enthusiasm; candidates must find the work "fun" and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable.
- Ability to travel internationally.
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers