This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Build long term relationship with the key vendors, new or existing customers.
- Provide training to the team in solving the customer’s problems and enhancing their week points.
- Create template for follow up supply and negotiation to get the best price
- Monitor the market to identify the level of competition
- Communicate with the vendors to be up to date with their road map
- Organize and schedule the events through planning and budgeting
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Solve the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintains current accounts by contacting clients continuously and obtain new accounts.
- Monitor the update of the company program and evaluate the tools with all the accounts details and activities
- Attend meetings with the sales team to open new deals and close old deals with new or existing customers.
- Manage and supervise a team and assign accounts/ leads or opportunities for each team member.
- Selecting the sales members, train, evaluate them and manage their performance system.
- Solving the team problems along with the customers or within other departments
- Follow up with the operation cycle from end – to – end process inside the company, and across Vendors and Distributors.
- Prepare business plan for the new year and provide the top management with quarterly and annually reports
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Follow up with the collection team and logistics team and for illustrating due date.
- Be Aware of the company strategy
- Be aware of the market changing, rival products and the success of the campaign.
- Search for new Microsoft technologies such as Cloud Office365, Cloud Windows Azure, Microsoft Public Cloud, OLP, OV, OVS, EA agreements, Education Licenses, School Agreements.
- Responsible for other Software Vendors such as (Autodesk, Kaspersky, Symantec, TrendMicro, MacAfee, Adobe, Never fail).
- Collaborate with other product managers, designers, researchers, data analysts, and engineering teams to determine product strategy
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, testing and analysis
- Analyze data to optimize performance and focus on the product areas with the highest potential to drive usage
- 5+ Years experience.
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration from a reputable university.
- Same field experience.
- Communication skill: Excellent.
- PC Software and Hardware diagnoses skills a must.
- IT Software purchasing experience is preferable.
- Available to Start Immediately.
About this Company
Established back in 1996,INTERACT computer stores happens to be a pioneer in system integration and data communication applications and one of the strong Egyptian companies entering the IT business. INTERACT are innovators, designers and developers of cutting edge...
See all Careers and Jobs at Interact Technology Solutions