- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, One Month Salary Is Paid As Grant By End Of Year
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Purpose of Role:
- The ICO will participate in developing media and communication plans of Brooke Egypt and will contribute to and monitor its implementation.
- In particular the ICO will involve in fundraising, gathering and disseminating materials for communication information, after obtaining approvals of the ICO's supervisors.
- The ICO will act as liaison for the region's field staff in gathering stories, facts, data and photos to support Brooke Egypt’s fund-raising activities and publications as well as actively participating in raising awareness of Brooke Egypt and the issues that it addresses.
Key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Writing, Editing, Designing and fundraising.
- Maintaining online communication and media database.
- Maintaining good relations with the Media.
About this Company
The Brooke Hospital for Animals, Egypt (BHA Egypt) is an equine welfare organisation dedicated to improving the lives of working horses, donkeys and mules.
See all Careers and Jobs at Brooke Hospital for Animals Egypt
The BHA began in Egypt in 1934 and our work has expanded to help working animals in poor urban and rural...