- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, One Month Salary Is Paid As Grant By End Of Year
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Purpose of Role:
- The ICO will participate in developing media and communication plans of Brooke Egypt and will contribute to and monitor its implementation.
- In particular the ICO will involve in fundraising, gathering and disseminating materials for communication information, after obtaining approvals of the ICO's supervisors.
- The ICO will act as liaison for the region's field staff in gathering stories, facts, data and photos to support Brooke Egypt’s fund-raising activities and publications as well as actively participating in raising awareness of Brooke Egypt and the issues that it addresses.
Key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Writing, Editing, Designing and fundraising.
- Maintaining online communication and media database.
- Maintaining good relations with the Media.
About this Company
Brooke Hospital for Animals Egypt, is a non-profit organization, established in 1934 by the British lady “Dorothy Brooke”, relieves the suffering of working horses, donkeys and mules in need of care and attention and has a highly regarded reputation in this field.
See all Careers and Jobs at Brooke Hospital for Animals Egypt