- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are the foremost provider of technology solutions and services in the Arabian Gulf, TechZone with its customers have improved the overall learning experience by placing a size-able number of hand-held learning devices in the hands of students, as part of the digital convergence initiative. Making a difference in community and business market.The Technology Consultant will join a team of dedicated professionals focused on bringing technology solutions to our customers.The objective of this team member is to work with the Instructional Technology Professional Development team to consult on and deliver all facets of the implementation of instructional technology services
- The education consultant is generally responsible for taking care of all the necessary requirements of the students and staff. Along with this, he/she also responsible for undertaking the following important job responsibilities:
- Organize various committees, workshops, and conferences to promote social and intellectual welfare of the students
- Undertake a proper research and provide recommendations on curriculum and materials for school systems
- Advising the administrative and teaching staff about the curriculum development and use of material and equipment
- Plan and organize teacher training program that would deal with the new classroom procedures and teaching strategies
- Develop instructional materials that are to be used by instructors and educators
- Update the current curriculum after a certain period to ensure that the students are technologically current
- Conduct presentations of proposed instructional technology and professional development solutions, including any 3rd Party software and hardware to the prospect’s/customer’s project team
- Work with customers to develop highly effective technology implementation plans
- Deliver high-quality professional development and training sessions to customers
- Obtain, organize and report on the customer feedback pre and post learning engagements
- Work cross functionally with other departments to develop multi-vendor solutions that meet the needs of our customers
- Provide input in the development of learning offerings to KG and Higher Ed to address the different needs of clients
- Ensure total customer satisfaction with the customer's implementation experience
- Engineering, Science, Computer, Languages degree, and Mathematics degree
- 5 to 10 year experience in Teaching using Technology.
- Proven track records in implementing STEAM philosophy in education.
- Experience in preparing official education curriculum
- The education consultant must be well educated and at least possess a bachelor's degree in curriculum and instruction or educational technology.
- The education consultant. Apart from this, the candidate can also build up a career in assistance of teachers, education, training, and library work,instructional designers, etc.
- Also prefer candidates having some experience of school management.
- Effective communication skills is one of the most important and essential skills of an education consultant.
- Along with this, he or she is expected to possess the following skills:
- Dependability and cooperative attitude
- Understanding and helpful nature
- Flexible and ability to adapt to changes
- Excellent analytical thinking and ability to use logic to solve work related issues
- Ability to complete tasks within a given time frame with effective time management
- Minimum 3+ years experience using technology tools in a classroom
- Advanced degree in Instructional Technology, Educational Technology, Instructional Design or similar field is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Facilitation and change management skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work off-hours as required.
- Maintaining comprehensive documentation
- Strong verbal presentation skills, with the ability to tailor dialogue to targeted audience
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to for effective communication with internal team members, customers and vendors
About this Company
In the Gulf region, TechZone has been active for more than 11 years, working with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from multi-national corporations to governmental departments, military and defense operations, local authorities, and government agencies.
See all Careers and Jobs at TechZone Networking Services