- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Quality engineers work to ensure a product or service provides a high level of quality that meets customer expectation. The engineer will put in place a system to measure an organization's performance and then report on its findings, liaising with managers and staff, and coordinating procedures to address any deficiencies.
- Developing and implementing quality management systems in manufacturing industries.
- Analyzing, identifying and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability and performance.
- Creating and maintaining company documentation, such as quality manuals, and quality procedures.
- Troubleshooting problems or flaws in the item provided for testing.
- Meeting with members of the production team to offer recommendations and share results.
- Maintaining and controlling calibration records for all test and inspection equipment.
- Applying good manufacturing practice and observing that it is being adhered to.
- Performing tests and measurements using existing measurement equipment.
- Participating in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department
About this Company
El Sewedy Electrometer Group (EMG) is a world class provider of end-to-end metering solutions and services including field-upgradable metering products, communications devices, cutting edge meter management software and IT infrastructure that help Electricity, Water and Gas...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Sewedy Electrometer