- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Ensuring the generation of creative concepts and 3D designs through:
- Receiving the brief from the Art Director, prioritizing the receipt of each design (Booth, counter or floor display) according to the projects time frame and delivery.
- Ensuring that the designs are implemented with a unified branding strategy as well as branding guidelines for all creative properties.
- Creating 3D exhibit design concepts from concept to final completion and taking raw data, text and material and converting it into marketable products.
- Submitting requested designs, after the Art Director’s review and approval, to the Client Service Department to get the Clients’ feedback.
- Processing the Clients requested amendments, if any. And re-submitting the designs for final approval.
Guiding involved parties during the production process to insure that designs are implemented as approved by the Client:
- Conducting a project kick off meeting with the production team to discuss and agree on the materials to be used and confirming production phases and processes.
- Following up the production process and providing necessary guidance to ensure the production compatibility with the designs.
- Conducting field visits to production workshops, if necessary, and witness the receipt of booths, floor display..etc from suppliers, if requested.