- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who can deliver detailed analytical concepts and then back up those concepts with written justification. The Mechanical Engineer will act as a mentor to the Junior Engineers on staff and create a work environment that is conducive to teamwork and strong professional development.
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments.Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Planning and designing new production processes
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector
- Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.