This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxs, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Heliopolis and Nasr City residents
- has background about document control
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly efficient and self-motivated.
- A pleasant and polite manner.
- The ability to deal with difficult customers, client and staff members.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- High quality IT skills.
- The capacity to work under pressure.
- The ability to prioritize your workload.
About this Company
Argonaut is a private limited liability Company established in 2004 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with regional offices in Egypt and Cyprus, since our establishment we have lead the provision of engineering solutions, involving design services, and electromechanical supply...
See all Careers and Jobs at Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works